SSMEDIANETWORKS.COM focus strongly on protecting users’ privacy on our website.
COOKIES: We gather information through cookies and other similar technologies. In an attempt to optimize and analyze SSMEDIANETWORKS website, we utilize tracking technologies to gather and monitor data.
GATHERING OF INFORMATION: When users use contact forms that are voluntarily submitted by users to contact us, we may collect information about them, such as names and email addresses.
AUTOMATICAL LOG FILE: Session information is automatically gathered each time you use our website. IP address of Your Device, the browser version, the webpages of our Site that You view, the time and date of Your access, the duration of time spent on those webpages, and other specific device identifiers may all be included in this data. Whenever you access our website, we may also receive information that is provided by your browser.
DATA PROCESSING: The Data is then processed in the operating offices of the Data Controller as well as any other locations in which the parties engaged in the processing have operations. The User’s service request or goals as stated in the objectives of this document are fulfilled by keeping the Data on file for as long as is required.
OVERALL INFORMATION: SSMEDIANETWORKS analyzes site traffic using web analytics, which enables us to improve and enhance the service. The website ssmedianetworks.com does not reveal any agglomerated data on its users to outside parties.
ADVERTISING: We use some third-party advertising companies to display advertisements when you visit this page. These companies may also use data about your visits to this and other websites (NOT your name, address, email address, or phone number) to deliver advertising regarding products and services that may be of relevance to you on this and other websites.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN: The usage of our service is prohibited for anyone under the age of 13. Children under the age of thirteen are not the subject of any intentional collection of personal information by us. In the instance that You are a parent or legal guardian and are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Details, kindly let Us know. If Personal Data from anybody under the age of 13 was taken without confirming parental permission, We seek to eliminate it from Our databases.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION:
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.